The Armenian Studies Program and the Henry Madden Library, in cooperation with the Mémorial de la Shoah, presents the exhibition “Genocides of the 20th Century.” The exhibit includes information about the Armenian Genocide, the Jewish Holocaust and the Rwandan Genocide.
Genocides of the 20th Century
- Open September 1 – October 31, 2018
- This is a free, public exhibition open during normal Library hours.
- Parking is $4 and free on the weekends. Please visit a campus parking kiosk.
- Co-sponsored by the College of Arts & Humanities, the College of Social Sciences, and the Jewish Studies Program at Fresno State.
Exhibition Opening Reception
- Thursday, September 6, 2018 in Henry Madden Library
- 6:30 p.m. Reception
- 7:30 p.m. Inaugural Speeches and Program
- Paid parking is available in lots P30 and P31. Please visit a campus parking kiosk.
- RSVP before August 31, 2018 on eRsvp form using LIBGEN20
For more information or assistance with physical accommodations, contact Barbara Windmiller at 559-278-7630 or firstname.lastname@example.org.