Graduate students, are you looking for a way to be more efficient writing research papers? Join Education Librarian, Matt Doyle, for a hands-on workshop covering the ins and outs of getting started in citation management with Zotero.
This workshop will introduce some of the key functions of Zotero such as:
- installing Zotero,
- adding citations to your Zotero library,
- organizing and managing your citations,
- creating a bibliography,
- insert citations from Zotero into your documents.
Participants are encouraged to create a Zotero account and download the installation package ahead of the workshop. Make sure you have permission to make software installations on your computer. You can sign up for an account at https://www.zotero.org/user/register.
Space is limited, registration is required. Please use the form below to register for the workshop.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What can I bring into the event?
- Please bring the computer you plan to install and use zotero on. This is an interactive workshop and students historically have been most successful when learning by doing. Tablets are not an option for Zotero.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- You can contact the instructor at 559-278-5794 or email email@example.com
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- Nope, just make sure you bring your laptop.
- Can I update my registration information?
- If you need to update or cannot make it please contact Matt at his email firstname.lastname@example.org