Library and Campus COVID Protocols - Bulldogs protect Bulldogs
As of Monday, September 27, 2021:
- Face coverings are REQUIRED to be worn indoors at all times in keeping with campus health and safety guidelines. Please ensure your face covering fits properly and covers your nose and mouth.
- Complete the campus COVID daily screening prior to entering the building.
- NO FOOD or eating is allowed in any library study spaces at this time. Starbucks will be open, with grab-n-go food options. Please enjoy your meals outdoors or at the University Student Union. (Special event exceptions may be requested through library administration.)
- Beverages are allowed in the library; mask up between sips. Thank you for complying so that this privilege can remain available to all.
- Virtual Class Space is available to on-campus students who need to participate in a class on Zoom. It is located in the Ellipse Gallery on the 2nd Floor North. The Ellipse seats 50 students and is set up for social distancing. Most stations have power available. Please use a headset in your virtual classes. If you need an additional charger or a headset, you may inquire at Tech Lending for one. You may also participate in virtual classes throughout the North wing of the library and in the group study rooms.
- Library closing hours may temporarily change based on staff availability. Please check the closing hours here if you plan to stay late.
The Henry Madden Library reserves the right to remove library users who continually do not comply with these public health policies.