Library and Campus COVID Protocols - Bulldogs protect Bulldogs
As of Monday, September 27, 2021:
- Face coverings are REQUIRED to be worn indoors at all times in keeping with campus health and safety guidelines. Effective Jan. 18, all students, faculty and staff, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a surgical grade or KN95 mask. Surgical grade masks are available at the library entrance. Please ensure your face covering fits properly and covers your nose and mouth.
- Complete the campus COVID daily screening prior to entering the building.
- NO FOOD or eating is allowed in any library study spaces at this time. Please enjoy your meals outdoors or at the University Student Union. (Special event exceptions may be requested through library administration.)
- Beverages are allowed in the library; mask up between sips. Thank you for complying so that this privilege can remain available to all.
- Virtual Class Space: The library is available for students to take virtual classes. We recommend the 2nd and 3rd Floor North study areas. Please avoid the Quiet Study Areas on the 1st and 2nd Floor South. Please use a headset in your virtual classes. If you need an additional charger or a headset, you may inquire at Tech Lending for one.
- Library closing hours may temporarily change based on staff availability. Please check the closing hours here if you plan to stay late.
The Henry Madden Library reserves the right to remove library users who continually do not comply with these public health policies.