Wish your organization was better at fundraising? Want to know which national foundations match your mission, and how to apply for that grant? Then come to the Henry Madden Library this July for an informative workshop on using the Foundation Directory Online to identify those funding agencies that match the work your organization does.
This workshop is tailored for nonprofit organizations in the Central Valley, especially those seeking a better understanding of how foundations can be an excellent source of funding. The workshop is in two parts:
- Understanding the Foundation Directory Online database
- Finding freely available information and data on the web to improve grant applications
Workshop for Fundraisers
- 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 19, 2018
- Rooms 2127 and 2134 in Center for Faculty Excellence at Henry Madden Library
- Free event, open to the public. Parking is restricted, but a code is provided upon registration.
- RSVP using our online form
Registration is required. We suggest no more than two members from each organization attend. Enrollment for this session will be capped at 60 indiviudals. (More workshops can be added if registration surpasses the cap.) Light refreshments will be served during the break. Parking codes and instructions will be provided upon registration.
The Henry Madden Library is a member of the Foundation Center Funding Information Network, providing access to the Foundation Directory Online, a database of over 140,000 foundations and funding organizations.
For questions or for more information on physical accommodations, please contact librarian Britt Foster at (559) 278-5805 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.