The Madden Library is a proud participant of the Day of Giving happening November 2nd! How can you help? Donate money and become an ambassador or get social!
What is Day of Giving? D.O.G. is a 24-hour fund drive with a focus on social media. Simply go to dayofgiving.fresnostate.edu and choose from these three Library funds or select “Other” from the Fund Designation dropdown menu. Simply choose where you would like your gift to go
- TEACHER RESOURCE CENTER
- TECHNOLOGY LENDING PROGRAM
- DIVERSITY EXHIBITIONS AND PROGRAMMING
- OTHER (i.e., Arne Nixon Center, Music & Media, Special Collections)
The minimum donation is $10 and is 100% tax-deductible. Matching grant is available! If 24 people donate to the Library on D.O.G. we have a $1000 matching donation. (The Day of Giving is based on the total number of donations received, not the total amount of funds donated. This means every $10 donation helps us towards our goal.)
Become an Ambassador. Incentives Available!
When you sign up to be an Ambassador at dayofgiving.fresnostate.edu a custom URL will be generated for you. Simply follow the sign-up instructions and start thinking about which donors you want to contact. Direct your donors to your custom URL so that we can track your success. Our top four Ambassadors who bring in the most donations will win the following prizes:
- Two-night Stay in a One Bedroom Ocean-front Suite Valid for One Year at Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa *restrictions apply
- $50 Gift Card to the Restaurant of Your Choice
- Free Digitization of a Family Photo Album
- Library Tour and Lunch with Dean Hornbuckle