Use this service to reserve any of our Library spaces, in advance or for immediate use. Whiteboard markers are available for checkout at the Circulation Desk.
After completing your reservation, you will receive an email with a link to confirm. You must click on the link to confirm your reservation. If your reservation is not confirmed within one (1) hour, it will be automatically cancelled.
- In order to best support academic need, reservations are limited to Fresno State students with the exception of the Media Viewing Rooms. Media Viewing Rooms may be reserved by students, staff and faculty for the purpose of viewing films or webinars.
- Reservations can be made up to four weeks in advance, but each reservation must be confirmed within an hour of receiving the confirmation email.
- Rooms may be reserved for up to two hours per day / four hours per week.
- Workstations in the Music or Media Lab may be booked at the Music & Media Library for up to four hours per day / sixteen hours per week. No more than two people may work at each Music & Media workstation due to space limitations.
- Reserve a space using the links above.
- Except for the Media Viewing Rooms, you do not have to check-in prior to your reservation. Just go to the room at the start of your reservation time, but please bring your confirmation, either electronic or a paper copy with you.
- Arrive within 10 minutes of the start of your reservation or we may open the space for others to use.
- Please no food or drink.
- Students must adhere to the maximum capacity posted for any library space.
- Students must adhere to the minimum and maximum capacities for the two Media Viewing Rooms (3125 & 3126).
Instructions for Booking A Study Room
Watch this video, or read the instructions that follow, to learn how to use the booking system:
- Start at library home page: library.fresnostate.edu
- Click the “Book A Study Room” link, found at the right of the page.
- Select the type of study room to reserve, from the right-side menu.
- Change the date near the page top to the one you want.
- Choose the time-slots that you want, for the room that you want, by clicking on the green boxes.
(Red boxes mean it is already reserved; while white boxes mean that the room in not available.)
- After selecting the times, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and show you agree to them by clicking the Continue button.
- Enter your Fresno State credentials (name and email address) and click Submit button.
- Look for a confirmation email sent to that address—you must click on the link in that email within one hour!
- Show up on the day and time of your reservations, nothing else is required. Enjoy!