For immediate concerns within the building such as noise or other issues, please call 559.278.2174 or visit the Research Help/Circulation desks. For problems using our OneSearch tool, databases, or any of our electronic resources, please email our eProblems listserv using a Fresno State email address.
Tell Us What You Think
Suggestions and Comments
Let us know what you think!
- Submit a comment or suggestion for the library.
- Read our responses to the feedback concerns already received.
- For campus-wide concerns, use the campus comment form.
Questions and Answers
Find answers to your questions.
- View common questions and answers.
- Use our Library DIY tool to find answers to your research questions.
- Get help with your research via 24/7 chat, email, or by appointment.
Tell us what you’d like the library to make available.
- Suggest a purchase of books or other materials.
- Recommend technology for the Tech Lending service.