You may have one or more accounts associated with your interactions with the library. Choose from below to learn more.
My Library Account
Visit My Library Account and login, so you can:
- view items checked out from the Fresno State Library or the CSU+ Resource Sharing;
- renew material
- see any requests you have placed through CSU+ Resource Sharing;
- see any fines you have accrued.
You can pay Library fines online.
OneSearch Saved Records
By visiting OneSearch Saved Records you can:
- view any items you have saved
- view any searches you have saved
NOTE: This feature does NOT include saved records from searching specific databases, e.g. Academic Search Complete, Education Research Complete, or Web of Science.
My Interlibrary Loan
When using the My Interlibrary Loan features, you can:
- Request materials via Interlibrary loan (ILLiad).
- Check the status of material requested.
- Retrieve articles delivered to your account via Interlibrary Loan.
To find out more, read the Library’s Interlibrary Loan Policy.