Study Space Locations
Use our online booking system to book study rooms and other study spaces in the Library:
- Group Rooms – 2nd & 3rd floors, North Wing
- Group Study Pods – 2nd floor, North Wing
- Individual or Partner Study Rooms – 2nd & 3rd floors, North Wing
- Individual Study Rooms – 1st Floor, North Wing
- Media Viewing Rooms – 3rd Floor, North Wing
General Study Space Policies
- In order to best support academic need, reservations are limited to Fresno State students with the exception of the Media Viewing Rooms. Media Viewing Rooms may be reserved by students, staff, and faculty for the purpose of viewing films or webinars.
- Reservations can be made up to 4 weeks in advance.
- Rooms may be reserved for up to 2 hours per day / 4 hours per week.
- Reserve a space using the links above and then bring confirmation, either electronic or paper copy, with you on your visit.
- Arrive within 10 minutes of the start of your reservation or we may open the space for others to use.
- Please no food or drink.
- Students must adhere to the maximum capacity posted for any library space.
Music & Media Lab Workstation Policies
- Workstations in the Music or Media Lab may be booked at the Music & Media Library for up to 4 hours per day / 16 hours per week.
- No more than 2 people may work at each Music & Media workstation due to space limitations.
- Reservations are limited to Fresno State students.
Quiet Study Areas
There are several areas of the library that are designated for quiet study:
- 2nd floor, South Wing. This entire floor of the library is designated quiet study.
- 2nd floor, North Wing, Philip Levine Reading Room. Straight past the main staircase, near the Center for Faculty Excellence.
- 3rd floor, North Wing, Table Mountain Rancheria Reading Room. Straight past the main staircase, near Music and Media.
- 3rd floor, North Wing, Music and Media alcove. The alcove located in the back of Music and Media (near the restrooms).
- 3rd floor, North Wing. Music and Media. This entire area is enclosed and is designated as a quiet study area.
Additionally, there are several areas that tend to be quieter, but are not officially quiet study areas:
- 1st floor, South Wing. The tables near the elevators and Services for Students with Disabilities.
- Lower Level, North Wing. The area furthest away from the Learning Center.