Quiet Study Areas
There are several areas of the library that are designated for quiet study:
- 2nd floor, South Wing. This entire floor of the library is designated quiet study.
- 2nd floor, North Wing, Philip Levine Reading Room. Straight past the main staircase, near the Center for Faculty Excellence.
- 3rd floor, North Wing, Table Mountain Rancheria Reading Room. Straight past the main staircase, near Music and Media.
Additionally, there are several areas that tend to be quieter, but are not officially quiet study areas:
- 1st floor, South Wing. The tables near the elevators and Services for Students with Disabilities.
- Lower Level, North Wing. The area furthest away from the Learning Center.
Video Studio Policies
- Students are allowed to reserve up to a maximum of 2 hours per day, and 8 hours per week (including weekends), up to 4 weeks in advance. Reservations can be made at the Music & Media service desk.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the Video Studios. Bottled water is acceptable.
- If student(s) do not show up within 10 minutes of the start of the reservation, the reservation will be forfeited.
- Video Studios are limited to use by Fresno State students for recording or streaming audio/video projects (exceptions for faculty or staff will be made on a case by case basis--please contact Music & Media).