Looking for resources (books or library locations) outside of the Henry Madden Library? Start with this page.
Borrow from Other Libraries
There are a couple of ways that books can be sent to the campus library for your use, namely CSU+ Resource Sharing and Interlibrary Loan programs.
Borrow via Interlibrary Loan
Use this service for Articles, Books and other items not found in CSU+ Resource Sharing. Login to InterLibrary Loan Online - ILLiad to request materials, ask for renewals, check the status of requests.
- Login to ILLiad with your campus user name and password
- You must use your Fresno State email address in the Change Personal Information form. Student addresses end with: @mail.fresnostate.edu
- You will receive an email once the requested material has arrived
- Articles will be delivered via your ILLiad account and available for 30 days
Do you have Interlibrary Loan Questions? Use one of the methods below and our office will contact you within 24 hours, Monday - Friday.
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (559) 278-3032 - Please leave your name, phone number and a brief message.
- Read: Interlibrary Loan Policies
Visit or Search Other Libraries
There are many other libraries in California from which you can gain access to resources; for example on our campus, the V.E. Petrucci Library: Viticulture and Enology Research Center.
Selected California Libraries
- Fresno County Library and Catalog
- Fresno City College Library
- Alliant International University Library and Catalog
- Fresno Pacific University Hiebert Library and Catalog