We want to hear from you! Send us your questions or special requests so we can get you what you need to succeed. If you have suggestions for what we need to stock, you can send them to us using this suggestion form. Want to reserve an item for pick-up? Send us your info here!
Do you want to find out about how to use Tech Lending? Here’s where you can answer questions like these and more:
- What is the process to borrow equipment?
- Who can borrow and for how long?
- Is that thing I want still available?
We constantly test and evaluate new tech. Let us know what you think we should stock to help students and faculty succeed. Things like:
- 3D Printers
- Noise Cancelling Headphones
Tech Lending Reservations
While the campus is focused on virtual instruction, we know that getting you the tech you need is very important. Use the button below to:
- request an item available from Tech Lending for the upcoming semester
IMPORTANT: Students are required to agree to the terms and conditions of an Equipment Use Agreement, found in the request form, on every request prior to borrowing any equipment.
2 Photo ID's required for all equipment loans:
- Required ID: Campus-issued photo ID (Bulldog Card) AND
- 2nd Required ID: Drivers License, Passport, California ID, or other Government issued ID
- There are no exceptions. We do not accept pictures, nor photocopies, of any ID.
Students are responsible for all late items. You may view late fines for each item by clicking on the items below. Failure to receive a notice from the library does not exempt you from any fines/fees.
Lost or Damaged Items
Patrons are responsible for the cost of all items plus a $10 processing fee.
Due to the limited supply of equipment, there are no renewals allowed. After an item is returned, patrons may checkout a similar item after 24 hours. Items must be returned by the due date.