Looking for resources (books or library locations) outside of the Fresno State Library? Start with this page.
Borrow from Other Libraries
There are a couple of ways that books can be sent to the campus library for your use, namely CSU+ Resource Sharing and Interlibrary Loan programs.
Borrow via Interlibrary Loan
Use this service for Articles, Books and other items not found in CSU+ Resource Sharing. Login to InterLibrary Loan Online - ILLiad to request materials, ask for renewals, check the status of requests.
- Login to ILLiad with your campus user name and password
- You must use your Fresno State email address in the Change Personal Information form. Student addresses end with: @mail.fresnostate.edu
- You will receive an email once the requested material has arrived
- Articles will be delivered via your ILLiad account and available for 30 days
Do you have Interlibrary Loan Questions? Use one of the methods below and our office will contact you within 24 hours, Monday - Friday.
Visit or Search Other Libraries
There are many other libraries in California from which you can gain access to resources.
With over 40 locations, Fresno County Library is an excellent resource for many digital and print items our Library doesn’t subscribe to, including a wide array of popular reading materials, digitized Fresno County history collections, LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com), and Mango Languages.
Many resources are available remotely with a current library card. For immediate access to digital resources, electronically register for a library card. For physical items, find the information for your nearest branch here.
Not a Fresno County resident, and looking for LinkedIn Learning, Coursera, or Mango Languages? Check out this map from the California State Library CAreer Pathways to see if your library offers remote access to these resources.
Selected California Libraries
- Worldcat: Search for materials in libraries worldwide.
- Libweb: Web sites for libraries in the U.S. and other countries.